AwyneSoft.com takes your privacy seriously, which is why we have created the following policy for your protection and security.
Information Collection and Use
AwyneSoft.com collects personally identifiable information when you purchased a product on us.
We may alos collect personally identifiable information when you choose to provide us with such information in connection with your communications to us registration forms you may complete on our site.
We also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP Address, cookie information, and the page you requested.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
AwyneSoft.com will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
We will only send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information in order to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies that work on behalf of AwyneSoft.com to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to a compulsory court order to comply with due legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the AwyneSoft.com Rules - or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
Reviewing, Updating and Deleting Your Account Information and Preferences
Every effort is made to keep your information private and away from hackers. However, it is not possible for us to guarantee your privacy. You should weigh up the risk that your details will be misused by hackers with the benefit of receiving the great information that this site has to offer.
We can be reached by contacting:
Changes to this Policy
AwyneSoft.com reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. Information collected prior to the time any change is posted will be used according to the rules and laws that applied at the time the information was collected.